Friday, November 15, 2013

Another visit at the hospital

And then we go to the hospital again ! :b

Yesterday i went to the hospital to get another scan , and to see Emina in 3D and get some photos of it - and i can tell you guys that it was amazing ! Even though it costed a bit it was totally worth all the money , and both Mikkel and I loved to get this experience ! 
But today i've to go to the hospital again - but today it's a bit more serious , and yea well i think this might sound a bit dramatic & everything - but we're getting informed that everything is going to be allright now , and we don't have anything to worry about any longer . :b

Just so you guys know what it's all about - i got the answers to the blood sample i've had at my midwife , and apparently me & the little princess got 2 different kind of blood types , so now i'm going to the hospital to get a vaccine , which will do that my blood cells wont try to repel Eminas ... Phew ! I know it sounds really dramatic - but apart from that i loooooooooove being pregnant ! :D

The last one from our vacation . :b

And before i end off this post i just wanted to show one last picture from me and Mikkels vacation in Spain - i forgot to post it yesterday so you'll get it now . It's from our last day on the vacation , we went to Torremolinos to visit Tina's bar and say good'bye to my lovely friend George ! I don't know if you guys remember - but every year i've been in Spain with Nickie we've been going out on Tina's bar , and it was also here i got a dance'job and everything one year . I got some really good friends here - and especially the owner George is one of my bestie from Spain - so of course i wanted to say good'bye to him , before we went home . But don't worry - we'll probably come back next year , and this time we'll have a little princess with us . :b

But i'll say bye for now - cause i've to go to the hospital . So i'll see you guys later ! :D

XOXO
Kit 

No comments: