Friday, January 8, 2016

New year - i'm here again

The little princess & the "queen" hehe . :b 

Hey everybody , guess who's hopefully back for good now !! :b
I will at least try to blog a bit more often than before , cause it's been like forever i made a blog'post last time . Or maybe not forever but as you can see on the last two blog'posts i made they were in mid-2015 & before that back in 2014 ! That's crazy !
And as you probably also can see now; Emina has gotten a lot bigger haha . 

First i want to start by saying: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE .
This blog'post wont be that long , cause of course i've a lot to tell about - and i want to make more "up-to-date" posts now , so i'll try to blog at least 1 or twice a week , maybe even more . You know like back in the days , where i actually had the time to sit down and blog about what's going on right now .
That i'm hoping to get back to . But let's see . As you all know i'm a pretty busy woman , and the fact that i'm now a mother haven't made me any less busy . But i'm loving it everyday . 

So i hope you all had a great New Years Eve and hopefully jumped into the new year happy , and ready to get the most out of it - and so far i'm hoping that 2016 is treating you all good .
I can't complain . I still have the perfect little family , and my New Years Eve was perfect - and of course i want to tell you about it , show some really great *cough cough haha* pictures from the evening and etc.

But to get you all with me , in case you have forgot - or you're new reading here i just want to get an update on my life, so you can follow me and when i get the time i'll of course make some throwback posts so you don't get all confused . :b
So here we go:

As you all probably know my name is Kit , i'm now 25 years old wow i'm getting old i know haha . :b and i'm living on Amager in a great , pretty big house with my mom , Fido her "new" hus'band  , my younger brother Nicklas , who has their own part of the house . And also with my lovely boy'friend Mikkel and our fantastic daughter Emina , who's almost 2 now ! 
It's amazing how fast time goes by ! 
Anyway; right now i'm working my own home-beauty'salon , and i'm also signing up for Fashion Design Akademiet again . It's a fashion'school in Copenhagen , which i had to drop out from when i was around 19 years old , because of my fathers dead back then . But now i want an education ! And i know what i want , so right now i'm just crossing everything i got , and hoping i'm getting and - and that i get the loan from the bank so i can start . 

But that would be it for now . I promise i'll update you soon again - both about my New Years Eve , som past stuff and present stuff - and just try to blog as much as possible again.

XOXO
Kit 

No comments: