Tuesday, March 15, 2016

New toy

My new "toy"

Yes !
Guess what i can finally tell you guys ! I came into the school . Wiiiiiuh ! I'm so happy and of course i celebrated the good news with buying a "new toy" for myself - you can't live without this when you're going to start on a fashion design'school .
I'm soooooooo happy ! It's my dreams coming true now , and i can't wait till i'm starting . 
The class i'm going on will start up the 4th April - so in less than a month i can call myself a student again , and this time nothing will get in the way for my education , so i can finally in a few years call myself educated as an clothing'designer - and then we just have to see where it goes from there .

I feel like flying on a cloud of happiness right now , cause everything is just going the right way - my fantastic family . Mikkel is looking for a new job though . Not that his job right now is dumb or anything , but it'll just be so much better for both of us - and Emina , if he actually got a job where he worked normal hours instead of night'shifts .
Especially now that i'm soon starting in school .. Cause when i'm starting , it'll be a bit tough for us finding time for each other as a family - and as boy and girl'friend cause i'm away in the day'time , and he's away in the evening , and before he gets back home , i almost have to be out of the door .
But we'll figure it out anyway - right now everything just goes the right way !
Wiiiie .. 

XOXO
Kit 

No comments: