Sunday, December 7, 2014

Bed blogging

My honey . 

Live blogging from the bed - that's not everyday this happens . :b 
But i haven't really had much to tell about today , but i wont cheat you guys from this cute pic of me & my little nugget . Emina is still sadly still sick - that's also why we haven't been doing much today .
She's not having as much fever as yesterday , but she still got fever . She been throwing up most of the morning - but since she ate a banana for lunch it seemed to helped . I'm just praying it continues this way and that we get some sleep tonight .
I hate seeing my little honey sick . Of course every mother does .. It just breaks your heart a little bit , especially cause she can't talk , so she can't tell you how bad she's feeling or what she wants . 
She tries - but it can be pretty hard to understand .

Anyway .. I actually don't have much more to add now .
I been taking care of sick Emina all day - and now we're laying in the bed . Emina suddenly loves hugging and i love it . It's so cute !
But .... She felt asleep on me while hugging me haha . As you can see above . :b I think it's the fever that kinda knocked her out in the middle of the hug - or maybe it's just the lack of sleep she have gotten because of the fever . :b

XOXO
Kit 

No comments: