Saturday, December 6, 2014

The deal about sunglasses

I should maybe drop the sunglasses . :b

Okay - i know it's totally foolish that i'm running around in start December month , the christmas'month ! with sunglasses outside . But i just came home from Spain & i actually love wearing sunglasses . It's stupid and it makes me sound stupid , but i'm feeling a bit cooler wearing them - and they're great . They keep the light at a minimum and if you got a really shit day where you just look like hell they can actually kinda cover it . :b
That's what i used them for today - cause i really got a really shit-looking-like-hell-day . Not that the day is bad . It's been quite good actually .
I spend most of the day with my good friend Tonni - and as you can see on the pic above , it's taken when i was on my way to him ... Where i took my bi'cycle ! I'm so good yaaaaay .
But i promise you guys it was cold ! Phew . I'm considering giving the bi'cycle a break already and just continue using the bus until we hit March month or something like that . At least until it starts getting a bit warmer . :b 

Anyway . The reason to my shitty look today is that Emina is sick . She got fever and she (and therefor I) didn't get any sleep last night . It breaks my heart seeing her sick , but luckily it's not that bad . She got the fever and she been throwing up last night , but today she got it a bit better . She been sleeping most of the day - so Mikkel took care of her , so that i also could get out and have a bit of fun . Even though i must admit it was a bit hard , cause when your little baby is sick you actually keep thinking about her . :( 
But i had a good day anyway - and when i came home for about 1 hour ago Emina was awake and i got her to eat something . So far it's staying down .....

Mommys poor sick honey 
XOXO
Kit 

No comments: